Tuesday 14 June 2011

speedy fingers

My fingers are red-raw from typing and my characters are speeding through their plotlines. Only two and a half chapters to go, and two and a half weeks left of the school term. The last chapter is a really short one (good job, as the last week of term is really only four days - the last day is just a morning, which consists of a very long, weepy assembly, when everyone sings emotional songs and bangs on about how great the school is...this year I shall be joining in with a big packet of tissues, and waterproof mascara), so I might just do it.
Apparently there are bandhs predicted for the next three days - Heaven knows what they are all protesting about this time. I just hope the school bus can get through, otherwise chapter eleven will stall, and my heroine will never get closure, bless her.
Have to go now and type up two thousand words before bedtime...

No comments: